These are some game prototypes that were created or contributed to by me.
This game was exhibited with other Victoria University student work at UX11 Experience Design Forum!
- Environment, Item and UI Design by Ben Cotton
- Original Concept and Character Design by Cornelia Tan
- Core Mechanics by Calvin Kaye
- Hunger System and Scoring by Edwin Monk-Fromont
- AI and Reactions by Liam O'Connor
- Statistics and Heads-Up Display/UI by Steven Warner
This action-packed casual game was the result of a group project to create a 3D
game in Blender.
You are a pig.
You have been placed in a pen with another pig.
A farmer throws food into the pen.
The object of the game: to collect food for yourself and starve the other pig as
soon as possible.
Read development blog